8 or 15 July is EdenGardens with Terry Wittington dive slides
24 July is Fernbank
12 August is maybe at Imagine Ocean, possible silent auction
9 Sept is at Aquarium Showcase with store donated fragging
11 Oct Anthony Calfo, Lawrenceville
14 Oct is maybe Sally's with Cardinal brooding as activity
11 Nov maybe EdenGardens again with election of next year's officers
9 Dec could be a holiday feast

Obviously we have time to organize the fall meetings.
Same idea here is to plan ahead.

The info / directions to Dougs was posted far too late [Tuesday A.M.] and none of the meetings past July are set up / confirmed.
After two summer meetings in shops with no air conditioning or seating, I hope next year comfort is considered. I want to have November's officer and ammendment voting in a place large enough everyone can see and quiet enough to hear, not a retail store or shop.

On the website July's meeting is posted the 15 July but the second Tuesday is the 8th? [The 8th it is, amended on website.]

·
Registered
945 Posts
Eden Gardens was either Bob or Charles idea and i have asked if u read on the board which one and what the number is......also i have told Rob the correct dates and he was suppose to change it
Rick is the one that contacted Aquarium Showcase

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
I thought I was October :eek:

·
5,916 Posts
MsReeReee said:
Eden Gardens was either Bob or Charles idea and i have asked if u read on the board which one and what the number is......also i have told Rob the correct dates and he was suppose to change it
Rick is the one that contacted Aquarium Showcase
This is on the ARC website.......

July Meeting
Tues., 7-8-03 @ 7:30 PM
Eden Gardens
5399 Northland Drive
Dunwoody, GA 30342
404-252-7993

·
Registered
422 Posts
Apparently those cal-en-dar thingies were a little too advanced for me on whatever day I was changing the dates. As Jenn noted, the date has been corrected. :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Jenn
No u and i talked and we changed it to August remember.......
u know there is something called sometimers..................lol
but i do have it marked on my calender the day we talk when i called u at work..................lol

·
5,916 Posts
I have CRAFT disease (can't rememember a freakin' thing). :funn: I have a photographic memory and no film...... I have a great memory, it's just short.......

I thought it would be October, as that is when the restaurant should be open? (They are building it -- it might be open in August!)

I don't care when.... just write it in stone.

Jenn

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why I posted

I think this confusion is exactly what I was afraid of and why I posted. I sent a corrected address to Rob for EdenGardens, what is there now was corrected wednesday. The meeting locations and dates were my best guess from the other threads, I am not certain of anything until Maria and Rob post it as fact. Jenn's month has been a variety of dates so I guessed. My concern is simply that I felt Doug's event was last minute & slightly unorganized. Charles is right on with insisting the location and the presentation need coordination. I just wanted us to clear up the next few months before the final hours.

Please keep it up and tell me what you each independently thought the agenda was going to be. Thanks
:fish:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well i called Eden Gardens and we are on the book for July 8th
now as far as refreshments .................i dont know what they did last year..........and now we have gotten so big...........well guys

And Bill as far as Doug at the last min..................that was not my changing that was the guys.....................
And Jenn u changed because that place in Covington canceled out remember..........so u said u can put me there.........

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think William was actually refering to the last min directions that Doug posted Tuesday Morning.

Without them it was really allmost impossible to find.

I just happen to be lucky enough to logon and check our forum right before leaving the house. If you didn't you probably got lost trying to find the place since it was billed as Aquatico and it was really at Laurel Tile and Marble. Both businesses are one in the same except the sign says Laurel Tile and Marble and most people were looking for Aquatico.

·
5,916 Posts
Doh now I remember Maria - you are right ;) I'll put it on my CALENDAR so I don't forget!

Eden Gardens provided refreshments the last few times -- they provide the place and the food (and roaches... :eek: ) because for them it's good advertising for them - their logic is that if we ever need a facility such as theirs for a loved one, we will think of them first. Not a bad strategy, if they could just gt a decent exterminator.... ;)

Jenn

·
Registered
945 Posts
I dont what to tell them because we dont know how many people are going to show up ...............last time the room was packed i hope there is enough room and plus for the screen......

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mtg at Sally

I ran into Sally last night at Fernbank and she does have concern about a crowd. Something around 20 seems to be her comfortable maximum. This was about the number of people at Doug's which was the smallest crowd in a year. Maria can you check with Sally as a realilistic meeting site? Thanks.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jenn- O.K. with August?

Jenn if you are scheduled for the August meeting, will you confirm with Rob so he can be sure and update the Website? Actually I guess you can still do that maybe, but he does intend to post the new revised edition soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Jenn, please confirm where the meeting is being hosted. Your store makes sense but I don't want to assume that. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.