The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially call the meeting over......1:55 AM!

Thanks Matt for everything, I had a blast today! Nice to see all of you again and can't wait for another one in 2 quick months.........although I spent more time rearranging the tank to fit what I bought vs. putting the coral in.

· Registered
283 Posts
I officially call the meeting over......1:55 AM!

Thanks Matt for everything, I had a blast today! Nice to see all of you again and can't wait for another one in 2 quick months.........although I spent more time rearranging the tank to fit what I bought vs. putting the coral in.
I know what you mean. I still am not happy with where I have them placed. And I'm not sure if the corals like it yet either. I'm sure to spend half the day re-decorating. :agree:

· L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
LOL... welcome to the club! haha... I have quit organizing other pieces I just put stuff in and try to plan for what I am buying and hope that I do have room... =))
Guess I can't complain too much though because I only had a few things to move in and I had a corner of my tank that I emptied to be turned into acro area #2. So, aquascaping was easy.
Jas

· Registered
283 Posts
I'm looking at which things seem to like where they are and moving the unhappy ones. Everything looks healthy, just trying to make the Xenia happy and not piss off the hammer & frogspawn...lol

· Registered
279 Posts
I'm looking at which things seem to like where they are and moving the unhappy ones. Everything looks healthy, just trying to make the Xenia happy and not piss off the hammer & frogspawn...lol
Don't forget the pic. I will be taking some of mine tonight. When I get back from Chicago.

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh the luck......so the nice beautiful tube anemone that I bought yesterday and was up until 2am moving stuff to fit everything, got everything cleared to put the "tube" into the substrate, put it in and waited.........and waited..........and waited..........

Until this morning......alas I look to see my nice beautiful anemone had opened up.....out of the other end...the end buried behind the rock

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unbelievable is all I can say......looks really nice from what I can see of it behind the rocks! Didn't know they could do that! And NO, I didn't put the wrong end there.....it came out of the end that was covered in the sand prior at OTP

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Unbelievable is all I can say......looks really nice from what I can see of it behind the rocks! Didn't know they could do that! And NO, I didn't put the wrong end there.....it came out of the end that was covered in the sand prior at OTP
good luck man. I had one once and it was never happy. I put it in the sand and it would shed half of it. I would try again and it would do the same thing. over and over and over again. My tank was also new at the time. They look nice I must say though.

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, when Matt said it was a healthy one, I didn't quite think it was as big as it was, nearing 1 foot I would say.

BUT tonight..............I was victorious....

I dug it back out, spun it around and got it settled in........the correct way. VERY beautiful I will say. It must be happy thusfar because it never closed when I dug it out and buried it again.....

I will snap a picture tomorrow as it is nearing midnight yet again.....and gotta work in the a.m.

Glad I could provide a good laugh with my luck yet again. Put it in one way and it comes out the other. Kinda like crawling in a hole.....but coming out another.....just my luck. I always said if I bought a cemetary people wouldn't die anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.