The Reef Tank banner

Meeting Dates. VOTE FOR AS MANY DATES AS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys until I'm told otherwise I'll take the next meeting. Jen already gave me the o.k. so, we're good to go.

Here's what I have available feel free to vote for more than one date if it works for you!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
could this be a good date for a blasto trade?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Great, thanks Jason. I've been soo busy recently, and unable to commit to a date. I'm glad you will do this meeting, give me a chance to get things in order a bit & I'll hold one later. I should be able to attend anything within reason so I'll abstain from voting for now.
Matt

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It very well could be aaron. There are actually a few heads that have grown away from the colony. They are small but, they might be more accessable than the rest of the colony.

Glad to hear that you weren't upset that I just started running with it Matt. I didn't want to seem like I was stealing it thus I said if you still wanted it it was yours.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
well the good news for you is the one I fragged has turned into 2 so far. Now I just have to try to make it to the meeting. Soccer season has started.

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Already??? there is still snow on the ground! lol

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not to skew the results of the poll I voted for all of them (seeing they all do work for me) lol

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
As far as I know right now we don't have anything going on any of those weekends so I voted for them all.

·
Reef Junkie
532 Posts
The only day that dosn't work for me so far is the 12th. I only voted for the 13th though I could mostlikely be able to attend any other dates.

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unless things drastically change this week it looks like the 13th will be the day of the meeting. I may have two guys coming down from Wisconsin Rapids so, if anyone has any frags that are going to be available I'll get them to log onto here so that they can see what everyone may have and what might be available.

Jason

·
Reef Junkie
532 Posts
Is anyone going to have frags for trade? I just did some fragin and got 5 nice sized pieces off my Acropora Loisetteae (green w/blue tips) all 2 inches or more and with more that 3 branches, and 2 small frags about .5". I also have 3 pink birds nest frags one is a very nice 3/4" piece with a few good branches and the rest are .5". And 2 small frags of some Acropora Secale, purple with bright green polyps. and last but not least I fraged a hitch hiker coral that looks like a favia but you never can tell when you don't buy really buy it(red and green (.5")). I am looking for more acros to ad to my tank or anything with really nice color. sps, zoos, rics, chalice, amost any montis.

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jake I'll take one of each of the acro's... I have a really nice looking Blue and Purple Tip acro that you might be interested in. I was planning on keeping them for trading at F&S but, anytime I can get some extra color into my tank I'll sacrifice one of my trades/sales for that. These things have been growing like crazy since I picked them up at Dirk's in Red Wing at the TCMAS meeting in November.

Here is what it looked like then before I fragged it. It looks just about the same now as it has completely filled back in.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/Jrmass/125%20Gallon%20Salt%20Water%20Setup/11-7-2007%20FTS/109_4143.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/Jrmass/125 Gallon Salt Water Setup/11-7-2007 FTS/109_4139.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/Jrmass/125 Gallon Salt Water Setup/11-7-2007 FTS/109_4137.jpg

This is where I have the new pictures of it and the frags I have made off of it (which were started in December).
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/Jrmass/125 Gallon Salt Water Setup/3-26-2008/

Tell me what you thinking.

Also, about the only monti that I have that is different than the ones everyone else already has (being the Green and the Orange) is my Green Purple Rim. I also have an Encrusting Monti which I purchased from Joe when he was getting rid of his corals. I can get pics of either if you are interested.

Jason

·
Reef Junkie
532 Posts
Sounds good. The Loisetteae is the pic in my Avatar. I will trade that for the acro above. The purple secale I will give you for a thanks for the pary spot... Looks like I only have one Acro Secale left.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts