The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the plumbing parts come tomorrow for the 125 so hopefully I will have water in it by Friday. The other tank needs a good cleaning but I will get there and a couple parts of my house are being remodeled so bear with my level of incompletion. By next years meeting it will be all done. Anyways we are still on for august 1st from 3pm to 9 pm or whenever. I will have some frags for sale and a few corals that I need to thin out but other than that I just kind of want to hang out this time as all I did last time was bag corals. PM me for directions before the last minute. Look forward to having you but please let me know if you are coming and with how many so I can plan some food and drink. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
894 Posts
What?!?! You want to RELAX at your own meeting???? How dare you?!?!?!
Look forward to seeing you there.

:beer:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I plan on being there this time. My friend from work who has the snakes may also ride with. He may be interested in some snake if you have any for sale.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I'll be there with the kids in tow. I need a pet for a 9 year old that wants a rabbit. (no snakes)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You and that Craigs list Cindy. LOL Good place for good stuff

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
There was an RX-7 I was looking at in waseca on Craigslist. I guess on the west coast there are somethig like 10,000 posts per day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts