The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, we need one person to host a meeting at the end of April and a couple people to host in May...If someone wants to step up for June as well, we need one person for June. Please reply here. Thanks, Mike

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I could do june if no one pops up. A lot of people that did not make it last time could get a 2nd chance that way. LMK Thanks

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I will do a late may meeting. Have a BBQ and such. have a beginning of summer deal.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
David, would you be willing to set up the Church for a March meeting? Any time in March will do.

Carman-Late May is all your's.

Smeese-How about July? The other June meeting will be the F and S frag swap and I don't know if people will want to Road trip twice in a month. However, I'd like to make it down and July might work better. I have a few people to PM that volunteered earlier, so I will keep this updated....

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
July is cool but lets do it at the end of the month so it does not interfer with anyones holiday plans. In otherwords....so they come! :)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smeese said:
July is cool but lets do it at the end of the month so it does not interfer with anyones holiday plans. In otherwords....so they come! :)
Yes, I was thinking of making it the only meeting in July, due to the fourth and all. Unless someone else wants to chime in and is set on having two in July???

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
I can do one on June or August. LMK if you have a need for either, we can bbq and talk tanks/inhabitants. I will most likely have both 125's up and going by then along with the 45 corner hex.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'd be interested in doing one, but I'm just getting my tank up and going. Won't really be worth having anyone over for a while. Keep me in mind though.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
If I do one in the summer we can do the bonfire thing......remember it isn't a bonfire unless it can be seen from space! Also the gardens will look nice for those who are plant nuts.

·
KILLER OF HA
1,659 Posts
Loralie said:
If I do one in the summer we can do the bonfire thing......remember it isn't a bonfire unless it can be seen from space! Also the gardens will look nice for those who are plant nuts.
lol :beer:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would like to host a meeting in the summer.. A large inground pool and steaks for the grill! Pinball machines and arcades! reef tank also not the greatest but a tank...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts