The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone looking to trade frags at the meeting? I know I had promised patharm a frag of my purple palys, and racerw a couple of acro frags. Is anyone else looking for anything. As far as I go, I may be looking for a nice enchino, or acro frag. If I promised anyone a frag of anything, let me know (I have a pretty bad memory).

Thanks,

Paul

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
I have some bright orange zoas, nothing special, blueish centers with orange skirts, they need fragged anyway.

I do have a small head of torch, that I could bring also.

I always looking for colorfull zoa frags.

Zoas:

Torch frag, second pic is the orignal frag it came from, it just broke off the other night. The little frag opens as big as the small head on the original frag.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I would not mind a torch frag. I will see what I can trade for it. Mecold, what kind of acro frags do you have? I will be getting a Blue Enchino from Dave if you are interested I will place you first on the list for a frag from it as it grows.

Patrick

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Acros that can be fragged right now are: Yellow straita, army green tableing acro with loooong polyps (acropora hyacinthus (?)), unknown stag brown/gold with blue tips, green with blue tip stag, yellow monti digi, purple with green polyps (different from the frag I brought to the last meeting). Frags that are spares in the tank are true lokani from frag guy (started to rtn, so I fragged now is coloring back up :) ), and a really tiny 1/2"-1" frag of an aquacultured tort I bought from bio-reef (broke a couple of nubs off while positioning it in the tank, they are growing nicely though), green monti cap (nice large frags :) ), orange w/purple polyps cap, and orange cap (nice large frags :) ). I may frag the le blue chalice you gave me as it is getting huge! easily 5"x4" now! Also have a frag of mohawk palys ready to go.

Pat, do you still have any ppe left?

·
Registered
285 Posts
What is the Yellow Straita? I will look it up. Orange with purple polyps cap, cool! Supprise me and bring something interesting. Glad to see the blue chalice doing good, a good grow out coral.

Great to hear from you see you at the meeting. I promissed someone the PPE I am hoping to be able to frag at least 3 by the meeting. They were moved a while back and it slowed their growth but just noticed they are looking OK again.

Patrick

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a yellow stag type acro. It does appear greenish under higher kelvin light. I will bring several different frags to the meeting, and a couple frags of the purple palys. I know I promised you, floridareefs, and someone else a frag. Will try to get a few small frags of them for the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing the tank in person! Let me know what to bring as far as sodas, junk food, monetary donations :) , etc............

Paul

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi Mecold,
Sounds interesting so bring me a frag of the yellow stag if you can. I believe I have something like it only it is not doing good, on it's last leg. It was bleached out when I got it and it has not recovered, just about gone at this point.

Patrick

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will bring you a nice large frag of it! I know joseph has an acro that looks to be the same thing, so you may as well. That thing grows fast too, only things that grow faster are my mohawk palys and steves green cap.

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts