The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Caswyn (Casey) McBaylor. He's a 7 week old golden retriever. This pic is when he was 5 weeks old.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,419 Posts
Shhh,you can hear him grow!:funny:
Congrats ,Rick on your new addition,:beer:
looks to be a fine looking pup,and also to be a great looking adult,as far as my preferences for a good lookin' Golden are to be.
Shhh,again, i'm getting my wife a Mini doxie puppy for her birthday,that'll make the "furry herd" 5!:eek:
keep us up to date on the growth spurts of Caswyn!

·
Super Moderator
27,709 Posts
Awww...what a cutie, Rick! He's all cuddly and fluffy!

Good match for you and the dog to be a part of your family.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Casey said:
Great pup Rick and awesome name:D :dance:
LOL. I thought about you when we picked the name. Yeah we named him after you.:)

So far I know his favorite food is leaves and he likes to stand in his water bowl. Keeping him out of the pool is going to be a challenge.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Rick O said:

So far I know his favorite food is leaves and he likes to stand in his water bowl. Keeping him out of the pool is going to be a challenge.
LOL. That sounds like a certain puppy we have around here. Her favorite food is any item that she can fit in her mouth. THe other day she found a fortune cookie left over from a chinese meal. When I got the soggy fortune out of her mouth and read it Danielle and I almost died laughing. I had to dry it out for a couple of days before I got a picture of it.

See attached for Sasha's fortune.:funny:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Rick O said:
LOL. I thought about you when we picked the name. Yeah we named him after you.:)

Well thanks Rick I will take that as a great compliment:D He is a great looking dog :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
RickO writes:So far I know his favorite food is leaves and he likes to stand in his water bowl.
Casey you got to stay out of your water bowl. Be a good boy!! I'm not talking about the dog either!:funny:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Awwww; he's a cutie, Rick. I'll bet everyone's in love with him. (The puppy, not that guy with all the clams ;) )

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Alice said:
Awwww; he's a cutie, Rick. I'll bet everyone's in love with him. (The puppy, not that guy with all the clams ;) )
Geesh thanks Alice:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts