The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I was feeling left out so I took some pics of my tank to share...:D

It is **really** in the beginning stages (understatement of the year), and we are booked every weekend for the next month, and I have to paint the bedroom before I try to build a stand (hopefully painting will happen the first weekend in June) so look for updates around Christmas... :funny:

This one is close up...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And this is from farther away (standing on the bed). The wall is about sixteen feet high at the apex, which is why the painting thing is going to be a serious effort...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the encouragement!

Cath - I would love to be a member of the BRW group...I think...what's it stand for?? Or is it secret?? :D

Yes, Jay, those are speakers. Geoff builds them. Since we have them there, I am thinking I could do some cool experiments on what music fish prefer... :rolleyes: :D They'll get painted when we paint the room. But first we have to decide what color. Other than Swan Black (Geoff).

We went to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while we were in New Orleans, so I am newly motivated to get this show on the road. We will try to post some pics later today (don't have them here).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, but I own one. :D

We have a big Newfoundland dog. My hubby is Geoff, his avatar is a picture of our dog. I would love to visit someday, its on my list. Looks **really** cold, though...

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
It's not a secret... all you have to be is a little "bizzar" as it was once spelled.

'Cause we're the Bizzarre Reefer Wimmin!

Danielle

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bizzarre??? I always thought it was "Beautiful Reefer Wimmin".

Yep, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
foobuddha said:
Bizzarre??? I always thought it was "Beautiful Reefer Wimmin".

Yep, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
i am being quiet on this one:D

Paints and builds tank stands... WOOHOO!!!!!! My kind of woman!!!
Geoff, you got a winner there....

and on occasion will finish them.:D

G~

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Newfiemom said:
Bizarre Reefer Wimmin! I'm in! :) I'll have to fix my signature...

Good plan.

:funny: :funny: Wait a minute, that's not funny....
Wow, pretty soon ,we could hold a BRW vs. J-Crowd flag football game(or demolition derby,or Scrabble match,,,)
another one in their fold,,,,,sigh,,,,,, ;) ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
cath said:
What short one, Jay? Hmmmm???

We bad :)
careful,,,short one,,,,,, LOL;) :funny:

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Hey Newfiemom newfoundland is second to none we have the best hospitality in the world and the freindliest people you would ever want to meet!! If you like to party this is the place to come, we have whats called "George Street" Its a street a couple of blocks long with all night clubs!! Our outdoors is also beautiful lots of different landscapes hills mountains ponds lakes and we are surrounded by the ocean. Our climate in the summer months July and August are the best, normall temps are about 20-25 degree's!! Hope you come to visit our "Tropical Island of Newfoundland" someday and that goes for anyone on the site!!

Cheers
:beer:
DERM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.