The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The May meeting is at my workshop in Lawrenceville. As you all know this is a working environment with power tools and small pieces of materials for assemblies. Although all tools will be unplugged, I would like to stress that children should be brought with caution. I would not want anyone to get hurt.

Also, since this is a workplace and not a home, if you want a place to sit please bring a folding chair. I will probably only have about 3 or so chairs available for the meeting.

I hope everyone has a great time and I will see you there. The address is....

135 Stanley Court
Suite 110
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
678-407-3773

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If you are planning on attending and have a couple of extra folding chairs please bring them also. That way everyone might have a seat even if they don't bring a chair.

I will be bringing at least 2 extra.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I will bring a few extra

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Andy,

I will be out of town this morning for a few hours (to Columbia), but I will be back this afternoon, send me an addy that I can send you a copy of the outline for the presentation for the meeting. I will call when I return, PM me if you're not going to be at the shop in Lawrenceville today (Monday).

Later!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I am not a member...But is it ok if I sit in to try it out? :D

What time does it start?

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
andy,

You have mail:beer:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Rover,

Welcome to the Atlanta Reef Club! :wavey:

As Andy/myreef said earlier: "the meetings are open to members and non members.....Come one come all!"

The meetings are free and are usually attended by 30+ marine hobbysts. The folks that attend love the hobby and are friendly :) and if you have any questions or been pondering some new addition or improvement, just ask and we'll give you our opinion. You'll be drawing from over 100 yrs of hands on experience!

Hoping to see you there,

Bob

·
Registered
945 Posts
The next meeting will be at Aquatic Co. Will put the address out as soon as Doug emails me it..........

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
tdwyatt said:
andy,

You have mail:beer:
again, at the aol acct, outline in Word.doc format.

BTW, thanks for hosting the meet, nice large open area for the presentation!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts