The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ECRC members have been invited to join Mary and Kyle (TCMAS members) on May 6th, for a combined members meeting.

Starting at Mary's (mtfatwork) at 2pm. She is located on the West side of the river (from Hudson) in Lakeland, MN. This is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from Hudson. Then on to Kyle's (sizzleronthebrain) at 4pm. He is located on the South side of I-94, near Walmart and the other stores in that area.

I recieved a message from Peggy at All-Reef saying that she will be open that day from noon till 6pm. She extended her hours in the event that some of the ECRC and TCMAS members would like to stop in to her store. She is located North of Hudson.

I will post directions as soon as I get Mary's and Kyle's address.

You can visit Peggy's site at: http://www.all-reef.com/ And, this page has the directions to her store: http://www.all-reef.com/ContactUs.htm Be sure to print the 10% Off coupon if you are a first time visitor. I have to say a few good words about Peggy and her store... she is a wonderful person - doesn't sell items that won't thrive in your tank, her prices are great, and she is an encylopedia of information.

I am planning on going to these meetings and stopping into Peggy's All-Reef. Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's very generous of you JnS!! You're super! I'll see you there.

Does anyone need directions? If so, pm me and I'll get them to you.

It looks like I and Doc are the only one's going.:( Too bad for the rest of you! :D It's gonna be a smash!! Lot's of knowledge and frags. MORE FOR ME!!! hee hee:banana:

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
So how was the meeting? I couldn't make it because I was too busy traveling through seven states throughout the midwest trying to enjoy the rainy weather. It's nice to be back and sleeping in my own bed again. Thankfully everything survived my time away from home except for one FW tetra.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.