Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my address
David Sienko
3121 Otis St.
Eau Claire, WI 54703
(Cell) 715-520-2414
I live off of Clairemont, about five blocks behind Mega West.
The meeting will be Saturday, May 20th from 2-5. Bring frags and coolers and your cameras!
Let me know if your coming so I can plan the food and drinks.
Thanks! See you then!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yourselves. If you intend to trade frags, well then bring frags. If your going to buy, then bring a little cash and a cooler. Oh, and maybe a camera. I bought some really great ricordia flordia the other day, and WOW!! Since I don't have a camera, I can't post picks but they are really great, as well as a red discoma carlgreni (a textured mushroom) with a neon green mouth :) That's my prize shroom. :D

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
David I will post this here also. What type of corals are you looking for. I have a good mix in my tanks. I always bring a donation to the host, for being kind enough to invite us into their home.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Mary & Dustin have offered to transport any corals over that anyone wants, just send me an email and I will send you pics of what I have in a zip file.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I plan on comming to the meeting. I also will try to bring some frags to the meeting.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
condiman, I will be bringing only what people want so I do not have to bring anything back with me that I took out there. I have a thread on the open forum with pics of some stuff I have available for trade or cash, take a look and respond to that thread if anything interests you... Were you the one who was interested in some of my zoa's?? Was so long ago I dont really remember.

·
Registered
932 Posts
yes I was

1 - 12 of 12 Posts