The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Don’t know if anyone has been having the same problem as me but I’ve been looking for another 250 pump to add to my system and been hard to find any anywhere. Sounds like Maxspect is upgrading to a new model, a 300 series to replace the 200s (haven’t been able to confirm that).

Well after lost of searching over the last few weeks finally found somebody that had one. They have a few other 250s left in case anyone else has been having the same problem. Link below:

https://www.reef2land.com/collectio...-maxspect-gyre-generator-xf250-wavemaker-pump

The best info I could find was saying the 300 series will maybe come out late February. Was wondering if anyone else heard anything?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Jerry, I already have the controller and one pump...just took me forever to find another stand alone gyre. Hard to come by right now. Well, at least for the 250s

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ugh, apparently they were told to pull their product too. Looks like I won’t be able to get another pump. Frustrating to say the least. Without knowing when the next line of pumps come out and whether or not they will be compatible with my controller I think I’m going to just eat it and move on and buy something else.

Any recommendations? Thinking either Icecap or Neptune WAVs.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Let me reach out to Mike at coralvue and see if he can help. I should see him weekend after next so hopefully if nothing else he can get me one unofficially lol.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts