The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whew!! So good to get *onday out the window. Today's gotta be better.

C'mon Casey, put on your crown and hop in your detailed Yugo, pick me up and we'll wake up everyone! I know let's go up to Jay's place and get some of his famous pancakes!

Love and hugs to TRT land.

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Mornin' All! rained last nite damp outside this AM,,,my bones are achin' ,,,,,dem bones told me it was gonna rain soon, owwww,were they right!
looks like i'm gonna be workin 12 and 16 hrs at work fer a spell, so those that might admit to missing me ,, da'ts where i'll be,,,lurkin,,(if i'm lucky)
gotta round up the scuba octopus and da tanks, and take them in for inspection,, and do my famous "Jedi-Mind Trick" on the wife, and remind her i'm saving condo $$$ by going down to da Key's inna motor home,,,so it makes sense to get a new dig. camera,,,AND UW housing fer it,,,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
raining...

... thunder...

...a new bag of coffee...

...and a fresh bagel...

life is good.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hi fellas!

Good Morning everybody!!!

Don't think I have forgot about you guys..... I just have not had enough time to post lately :( Sorry!

Have a great day!!!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone...off to day two of my new job!

Tom..send those thunderstorms this way. :) We had rain yesterday, but no thunder and lightning. :(

·
Registered
288 Posts
Morning all!

Nice steady rain here this morning - the kind that makes you want to sleep in:)

Daryl

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good morning! Beautiful day here. Picked out paint colors for the bedroom last night. Glad that's over...and no swan black. :D Hopefully we will paint this weekend, and then we have BRAG, and then we can start thinking about a stand...

Happy Tuesday!

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
imstriker said:
Good morning all. Has anyone out there seen our spring/summer? Here in Indiana we seem to have skipped directly to fall. Just wanted to register my complaint.
BOYOHBOY! ya got that right! think i got a defective calendar here this year,,,it says it's June,,,,,,not by what i see ouside,,:(

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
so far a beautifull day here, but if all you more westerners are saying rain then we will be getting by tomorrow.:(

ahh, my fish distributer is being a pain. he keeps cancelling my order on me. if they were not so cheap i would not care so much.

good morning all!

G~

·
Administrator
48,701 Posts
Geoff said:

ahh, my fish distributer is being a pain. he keeps cancelling my order on me. if they were not so cheap i would not care so much.

good morning all!

G~
Well nothing for nothing costs nothing , but not as satisfying ;)
Hopefully this will be Tuesday and not *onday part II

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin. well i think it's *onday all over again. showed up at the office at 3 am to find a window busted out, some cameras missing, and a computer missing.

had to wait for the police to show up, file a report call the insurance company. :angry:

and of course, i couldn't leave until the glass shop showed up to replace the window this morning.

oh well, thank god for insurance! i hope they catch the [email protected]$tards!!

we be gettin some rain here today too. so it looks like i'm gonna be confined to the house grrrrrrr

cath,casey, i'll have'em ready!

havea great day.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Good morning everyone! For all you folks complaining about the fall like weather... I will gladly trade you! We have a cold front coming in here this week (no I'm not kidding they call it a cold front) and we're gonna be down around 94 for the afternoons!
Man I miss CO!:eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
grazhopr said:
Hi fellas!

Good Morning everybody!!!

Have a great day!!!
Fellas?? I luv ya, man, but I am not a fella ;) ;)

OUCH, Jay!! That's a horrible feeling of violation when things are stolen.

As Tom said, rain and thunder boomers here. We'll send some out your way, Jeremy.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
tdwyatt said:
raining...

... thunder...

...a new bag of coffee...

...and a fresh bagel...

life is good.
Forget the thunder... I want the bagel! :D It's been one of those mornings when you suddenly realize what you've gotten into. Sasha has entered the chewing phase, and I woke up to fin my slippers across the house and quite damp. Then I realized that she'd EATEN my cacti out back. Well, not so much eaten as batted them around and smashed them. :rolleyes: Oh well. She'll grow out of it in another couple years. Sigh.

Man, I want a bagel.

Danielle

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
uh oh danielle. soudns liek sasha is gonna have fun with the new pond too.

my dog has decided that not only is the pond a neverending water bowl, but that the plants are chew toys. every day i go outside and collect up all the pond plants from around the backyeard and toss them back in the pond :rolleyes: it's strange because she doesnt mess with any of the plants or flowers around the yard, only the ones IN the pond !!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I am squeakin in. Good Morning everyone. I stayed home from work today with a splitting migraine and slept till 11:30 A.M. the headache is still here so now that I am up I guess I will do some laundry. Hope everyone has a great day. Be good.

Earl

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
thefatman said:
uh oh danielle. soudns liek sasha is gonna have fun with the new pond too.
We've actually planned for that. When the shed goes in (hopefully this weekend or next), we're going to finish fencing it off so no puppies will have access to the pond and surrounding garden. She's already dug up some of my bulbs, so hopefully we'll get moving on it. In the meantime, we drained the pond to keep her from getting any ideas...

Once the fence is up, then we'll concentrate more on the area.

Danielle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.