The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else watch the Mark Twain Award being presented to George Carlin last night? It was pretty entertaining and a little bit sad too. Carlin was probably the funniest person I ever heard. The really interesting stuff was the old clean cut suit wearing carlin. They had it in the Kennedy Center and they were supposed to keep it clean. There was a whole lot of beeping out of the clips. I really enjoyed it.

·
Administrator
46,884 Posts
Did anyone else watch the Mark Twain Award being presented to George Carlin last night? It was pretty entertaining and a little bit sad too. Carlin was probably the funniest person I ever heard. The really interesting stuff was the old clean cut suit wearing carlin. They had it in the Kennedy Center and they were supposed to keep it clean. There was a whole lot of beeping out of the clips. I really enjoyed it.
I missed it, I am not used to being home this time of night, so I have to learn tv all over again

·
THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,622 Posts
i got to see alil bit of it....i forgot to set my dvr......george carlin was a truly funny guy.....

·
Super Moderator
27,075 Posts
Yes ye was! I'm sorry that I missed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts