The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI Marine Fish is moving to a larger location. They'll be in the same center but are moving 2 doors down. The new store is absolutely huge (4800 sf). They're already doing some of the buildout and expect to be ready to move in about three weeks. There will be at least one SW pond. The new store should be spectacular.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sounds great they are one of my most favorite stores.

Maybe next Feburary they will be able to hold the 100 or so members who are going to show up for the "2nd Annual Fragging Night at Marine Fish"

60 was very cramped in their current location and I know there will be more next year.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went into the new store and it seemed huge. But then again there wasn't anything in it. They plan to stock a lot of merchandise and have working displays of RO/DI and different kinds of lighting. They will also have a 650 gal/day RO/DI for store and customer use. (2) 8' acropora tanks with colonies and frags, and a clam tank. I'll stop in periodically as construction continues and get some pics.

I suggested they get a cappucino machine.:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Talking about Cappucino Did u see the new tanks CBA put up they are really neat...............I would love to have a tank that u
could look down into.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts