The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ARC Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a followup from the original thread.

I've talked to Robert McCain, Manager at Marine Fish. After reviewing the voiced opinions from the club, Marine Fish has decided to change it's decision to give a longer window for the club discount.

As of July 1st, Marine Fish will be changing it's store hours (open to the general public):

Mon-Fri: Noon-8pm
Sat: 10am-6pm (unchanged)
Sun: Noon-5pm (unchanged)

The club discount will be available:

Mon-Fri: all day
Sat: 10am-Noon

I want to thank Robert at Marine Fish for listening to the club and making a compromise that will help both the store (longer hours) and the club members (discount available on part of the weekend).

Please remember that Marine Fish is a sponsor and offers this discount because they support the club, and likewise, we do our best to support the store. Their willingness to change thier schedule and to modify their discount window is very commendable, and the club appreciates this.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thanks for ammending hours to help those that have trouble getting there. THink it will probably benefit the store overall with that later hour weekdays.

·
Registered
862 Posts
wow. something actually was resolved. I have renewed hope for the world. good going and thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts