About Marine Depot
We are a fast growing online aquarium supply company located in Garden Grove, CA. We’re looking for smart, creative people who will give 100 percent. Ideal candidates must be dedicated, detail-oriented team players that will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume e-commerce work environment. The office atmosphere here is casual and collaborative. We have regular company pot lucks, celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day EVERY DAY and have a great benefits package that includes discounts on aquarium and pet products. Although it is not a prerequisite to working with us, most of our employees are pet/aquarium owners. We love what we do!
About The Position
We are looking for a Customer and Technical Support Representative to join our team. You will be the front-line of our company and engage with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, live chat, and social media. Your job is to make customers happy by resolving problems and providing accurate information in a professional and timely manner. You'll answer all manner of hobby-related questions and teach customers how to properly use the products we carry. You'll also answer questions about order status, order tracking, returns and site navigation in a prompt and courteous manner. We offer paid training, flexible scheduling (great for students!), and an excellent healthcare package.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude about providing superior customer service
- Experience working in a problem-solving capacity
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Computer literacy
- Ability to share your knowledge
- Saltwater reef and fish experience and/or willingness to learn about the hobby
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with a positive shopping experience
- Works well in a team environment
- Work with the Customer Satisfaction Index to benchmark and improve our service execution
- Respond to and resolve customer issues with urgency
- Ensure implementation and development of the Family Friendly Concept
- Assume responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur
You can work in the office at our Garden Grove, CA headquarters or remotely from your home.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration.