The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the details for the speaker event being held March 17th. We will be selling tickets in advance at this saturdays meeting. Mike Paletta, Steven Pro and Dr. George Batten from Sea chem will all be coming to speak to the club and any one else who would like to attend. The details are below.
View attachment Augsburg TCMAS event.pdf

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
I agree with Fritz. Make it an even $10. 2 bucks extra won't put anyone in the poor house. (the hobby itself takes care of that ;) )

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The event is set at $8 and will not be changed. If you want to donate more you are more than welcome to.:)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
If Li, Fritz and Froggy are in for $10, that makes my ticket $2. (I'm just trying to help with the change.);)

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
If Li, Fritz and Froggy are in for $10, that makes my ticket $2. (I'm just trying to help with the change.);)
funny guy!!

Yes, Red..I'll volunteer to pay $10 :)

·
1,035 Posts
We do still need some input as to who is going to be driving Pro around and where. Any ideas/thoughts here will help.
Also it was mentioned he does not mind and would perfer to stay at the homes of some of our members. This defintely will save us a LOT of $$$ and be more entertaining for all. He does like to party....
The only stipulation is, he is alergic to "all animals" except dogs and fish. No other animals can be around your home. I have a cat so I am out.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
I can take him to the Liffey after the event where he could REALLY party :)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
hey is ther anyway someone can tape it for me beaing that I cant make it lol.

I would pay for it if someon gets it onto a dvd id even make a few free copies in return. also who has a copy of the EB one?

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Superman also taped it on his phone, but I dont know if he ever got it transferred over to any other format.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I think the Tico fire has a copy of that one :(

Actually I recently came across at least one of the tapes in a box at a friends house. Someone going through the rubble must have stuck it in there. I still need to see if it's any good and get it on DVD, but I should have time before the the speakers come and get a count on how many want a copy. Borneman gave two talks and I'm not sure which this tape is, and I don't know how good it is either...:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts