The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday March 13 6:30 PM at My house: 831 8th Ave Se <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
</st1:Street><st1:address w:st=" /><st1:City w:st=" on?><ST1:pRochester</ST1:p, MN 55904. We have a 200g, a 55 gallon and a 15 gallon SW set up plus a 50 freshwater, a small ball python and three cats (best to let everyone know just in case of fears or allergies to the freshwater tank .... or the snake and cats).</st1:address>
<st1:address w:st=" /><st1:City w:st=" on?></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st=" /><st1:City w:st=" on?>The only way it could change is if we end up selling our house... and moving before that date.</st1:address>
<st1:address w:st=" /><st1:City w:st=" on?></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st=" /><st1:City w:st=" on?>Art</st1:address>

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just wanted to get an idea on numbers attending... so reply if you are planning on attending on Mar 13th. Wrestling season is done so now I have more time to focus on the hobby!!!! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Art

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did try to send group RSVP email, but got error message?
Lets see if Ben can send one out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The house has three front steps and most everything is on the first floor excapt a bathroom thats on the second floor.

Art

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,
I will be able to attend. I also have a few small star polyps and some small green and small purple Montipora frags to give away, anyone attending that is interested let me know and I will bring them along. I will also need some directions, I do not know my way around the Rochester residental area, so directions from EWOF would be great, as I can get there!

Thanks,
Lanae

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sure Art can put a MapQuest link on here for best way to his home.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Id say to count on 10.
Need to hear from Ben.tito,Aquanuts and others.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will have some mushrooms that I can give away, and everyone can have an amazing door prize.......... Hair Algae for everyone!!!!!! (I have been having a little proble with it this winter) In the past it has gone away on its own over time. But this time i have a virtual underwater forest that just won't seem to slow down :cry: Any susgestions before I google an underwater weedwacker?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I wil be able to go...Don is supposed to work... I will try to bring some frags of something...depends if I will have time to go home after work or not!

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
I don't think I can come. It's a bit of a nutty week and I'd have my 2 year old and 5 year old with me, without my wife to help keep an eye on them. I hope the meeting goes well though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts