The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Five (5) domestic bred and raised Mantis Shrimp from Salty Dawg Hatchery available for you now, and very hard to find as clean and healthy domestic raised specimens. Wild caught Mantis Shrimp can bring diseases and viruses into your tanks, add some of these little guys and gals without any worry of diseases!

Our Mantis Shrimp are...

Colorful & Stunning.
Well adaptable to various salinity.
Clean & Ready for your Tanks.
A unique addition to any reef tank.
Something very few others have!
Excellent sand sifters and cleaners.
Harmless to fish, coral, or plants.
Great at hiding from reef-tank predators.
Easy to ship and naturally calm.

This is a one time auction for young Mantis Shrimp, direct from the Salty Dawg Hatchery. You will not be disappointed with these little cuties!

Just think, some lucky guy/gal will buy 5 cute and safe mantis shimp for their tank!!!:eek: What a deal!:funny:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
As a proud mantis owner, I can only say....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jodi

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The add is real, it is an auction on aquabid.com. As for a real "safe" mantis??? Hmmm it is contrary to everything I have read. It is kinda of funny, as long as you are not the one dropping 5 "cute" mantis shrimp in your reef tank. :)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mantis make very interesting and entertaining pets. Mine is kept in a 6 gallone eclipse system....they are at the top of the intelligence scale for crustaceans....have memory...etc....

Photos of George

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Thanks, Jon......

Mikayla and I love George to death....can't pet him or anything....but he is so much fun to watch. I'd swear he watches TV......and when he's hungry, he smashes on the front glass when I'm on the couch to get my attention...

George is cool:D

J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts