The Reef Tank banner

Man the oars, it's Monday

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Doug1 
Morning all,

Coffee and a breakfast burrito to offer up this morning.

Cath, middle nephew’s b-day went great,, said “ until next time I see you” goodbyes to youngest nephew, going into the Army with the Drum corp.
Attached pond sun shade/heron ( hopefully) deterrence fabric triangle , and shored up a fence panel or two that needed it.

As the norm , typing this in the boid room as the parrots either are checking out the grub of the day or exploring outside of the cages.

77 and a bit windy today, think outside chores are in the list. Had started to post on yesterday’s thread, found out last nite I never finished or submitted,,, grrr.

Hooked up the pole barn well pump and tank after the both of them overwinter’d in non freezing spots.
Had to fix a busted PVC 3/4” pipe from last fall’s remove action ,,, thought I was safe from having to go to the hardware store,,, sooooo close🥴. Did the 20 mile round trip for a connector,,, of course I grabbed FIVE,,, take THAT next time I do this again, haha.

Dixie rescue rep called last night, might have a new bonded pair of long ( one for sure, the other is a mebbe /partial Doxie) dawgs. Said to be father n son, jury still out on that . Rescue Prez has to make the final decision to pull them from the local humane society. They do Doxie mixes on occasion,,, time will tell.
Pic below

hope everyone has a great day 👍🏼
Dog Carnivore Dog supply Pet supply Font

Afternoon /early evening all.

Gold star effort day here, lowered the back pasture with the Ferris zero turn,,, had to go over a few rows to cut/disburse the cuttings since it was so high ( first mow this season ) but most all lowered around here, short of where the big stuff can reach.
Pressure washed most of the lowering team here, since the Ferris needed it , why not🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏼.

Opened up the house windows for the fresh country air,,and currently in the boid room for a afternoon visit , so those windows are 1/2 open and the parrots are bonkers with the “outside” blowing in.

Got the word this morning that I AM getting those two Doxie fellas tomorrow,,,, 6 dawgs here now , what’s 2 more short timers🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏼😂.

REALLY enjoying the first real nice summery day,,,, wakes up a lot of “feel goods “,,, been a long time.

On to the evening

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.