The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure can tell the rest of you have lives tonight! Not as many people on. Spent the evening looking at my new brain. Oh no I mean the one in the tank!:lol: Any way is it normal for their mouths to be open at night? Are they night feeders? No where in my reading has it mentioned if they have a preference.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm an insomniac. Plus had family coming in but they ran a little no alot late.

·
Registered
524 Posts
ChrisPrusha said:
I have noticed Jena posting at 3 or 4 in the morning, and then again at 6 or 7 am. :eek:

That would make me pretty crabby! :D
Ditto! I didn't get home till about 3 last night and waking up at 10 made me crabby. Where's the coffee?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Planned to be on then ended up being asked to follow some girls home and drink a beer. (No Kelli I stayed Chaste so this bet is not over yet).

Tonight though I plan to have no life and visit TRT. :dance:

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope actually my days are your nights. The kids are at gramma's and the hubby was moved to 3rd shift until they get another supervisor brought in. This way on his 3 days off I can spend some time with him. Kids are going to be back this weekend and school starts on the 31(keeps getting earlier every year). So I will be getting back on a normal schedule very soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts