The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I though the tank had settled down and everyone was getting along. The corals are all fully extending every day and the fishes doing just fine when ...

My Domino Damsel decided the Banggai Cardinals were there to supply him with live food! He attacked and killed both of them. I got to see him finish off the second one, so I'm guessing that's what happened to the first. I got them 8 months ago as a pair and they were putting on good size!

Now that I think about it that also explains where the Blue Green Chromis school went! We wondered who dunnit and suspected Mr Domino, but never caught anyone in the act.

Little bast**d is going to a fish only w/ LR with a Puffer or Lion or Bass - someone tougher than him to keep him company

:(

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
them fish are real devils If I could catch mine I would flush him asap.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Casey said:
them fish are real devils If I could catch mine I would flush him asap.
Me too Casey. Once upon a time someone thought they were cute and decided we needed 3. I hate those fish, the biggest of the 3 nips my hands and arms when I'm tank cleaning. I'm considering a mini-speargun.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
a sewing needle and coffee straw may be just what you're looking for :funny: (just DONT inhale!)

·
Registered
807 Posts
try cyanide, I hear it works well to catch fish. :rolleyes: A lot of people catch wild fish this way. :(

·
Registered
340 Posts
thefatman said:
a sewing needle and coffee straw may be just what you're looking for :funny: (just DONT inhale!)
Jay, I'm really thinking about something along those lines. BTW, your new avatar is FREAKING ME OUT MAN! ;)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol, i keep hearing that today :funny:

my standard response : that's my Army Ranger "do it and die" look ;)

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
thefatman said:
lol, i keep hearing that today :funny:

my standard response : that's my Army Ranger "do it and die" look ;)
What scares me is that come hither wink ya got going there dude!! :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
What scares me is that come hither wink ya got going there dude!!
Jay are you going fluffy on us with that wink?:funny:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts