The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
yeah, they have even had some bad press here... even outright attacking posters comments' themselves (myself included). Most of their posts were deleted or locked after a while if I remember correctly so it is kinda tough to look back on. I personally find them to be misleading and shady. They are not the same as saltycritters (which I am surprised they have not slapped them with a lawsuit) and their strike-out method is basically false advertising and often illegal. I never ordered anything from them but why would you if you hear that type of press... worse off is that they seem to want to hang themselves when they get near a keyboard.

·
Fuzzy Stick Crazy
7,319 Posts
yeah, they have even had some bad press here... even outright attacking posters comments' themselves (myself included). Most of their posts were deleted or locked after a while if I remember correctly so it is kinda tough to look back on. I personally find them to be misleading and shady. They are not the same as saltycritters (which I am surprised they have not slapped them with a lawsuit) and their strike-out method is basically false advertising and often illegal. I never ordered anything from them but why would you if you hear that type of press... worse off is that they seem to want to hang themselves when they get near a keyboard.
Yep I remember that debacle.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
thanks for the heads up i will NEVER be ordering from them

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
yeah i would love too but mu lfs is 2 hrs away lol

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts

·
Export with Care!
6,789 Posts
lol regardless of both sides just wow. Ya keep them on my ignore list for sure.

The whole thing reminded me of my supplier, visited their display area with the Mrs, and had a rogue hose incident that ended up spraying me a little and soaking my wife rather well before they caught the hose. We told them it was fine and funny, they have always been good to us and **** happens. They refused to let us leave and made sure we picked out a cheap frag for free for the soaking.
Going above and beyond means more then price more often then not.

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
he is a back crapper...

have you read the "polices" one thing he does not give back is your money!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts