The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best word to sum up Chris's tank..

I had the privilage of seeing and drooling over Mafiaman's tank yesterday! This 11ft BEAST that is so properly named Mafia Beach is utterly amazing. I thought it would be cool to see an 11ft tank, but when I saw the corals that took a back seat. Only in the wild have I ever seen bigger acro colonies. I made sure to get as much info as I could on what it takes to have livestock as healthy as these were. He had peices bigger that basketballs...BIGGER...

The fish were beautiful as well, but man that coral.... :)

I would rather pay to see that tank, than the ones at the Ten Aquarium anyday!

I felt kinda bad taking all that coral from the ocean without leaving something in return, but what can I say Chris is as good as they come. He has a real heart for the reef, and for the impact that we can have upon it either negative or positive depending on how we help one another spread the coral wealth... :)

I called some buddies last night from our local reef club and am sharing the wealth sometime this week. One thing I will not do is sell coral that was given to me out of generosity. I will share it! Note: It is all shared out though so don't ask!! HEHE! :)

Thanks again Mafiaman for your hospitality and generosity!

·
Banned
2,520 Posts
Hey Rev, Thank you.
It's a good thing you guys showed up when you did, I was going to spray those weeds with RoundUp, To keep them from growning out of the top of my tank! ;)

Lets see who came out a head, I got to meet two grovy people, You got some weeds, Hmmmm

I win agian!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shared the wealth today!

Shared frag from all thatI got from Mafiaman.

Orange Digitata
Purple Digitata
Pacillipora (sp?)
Purple tip Acro
Blue Tip Acro
Green Slimer

Thanks again Chris, and I think I got the better end of the deal! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts