The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After recent events I have decided that this board will no longer be a benefit to me because of difference of opinions. So due to that fact I will prolly not post or be on here all that much any more. I beleave that this is best for my self and this board. On one last note before I leave all I have to say is how dare you say something about my line of thinking? I have the rite to say what I beleave and yes I beleave that not acclimateing is risky and that I am taking a chance. But I am willing to do that. I have raised all sorts of fw and let me tell ya some thing there are many types of fish in fw that will die real quick from non acclimation. But in my experience with fish in general and all other creatures There is less stress invovled in just matching the water temp and putting them in. If you don't like my words and my thinking I am sorry but I do not like being berated by any one ever. To even imply that I don't care about the lives of the reef is just plain wrong. I care about every living thing That I have in my tank from the bristle worms to the annoying damsels. Another thing before you all spout off at this post is remember I have a 16" long snowflake eel. So anything I put in my tank especialy inverts risk dieing rather quickly. My eel likes to snack on my snails and a couple other choice things that i've tried putting in the tank. And yes I by 5 snails a week for my eel to eat along with other clean up crew.

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After calming down and the hangover wearing off I have come to realize I just made a fool of my self by making a mountain out of a mole hill. I am sorry for being (edit) I just tend to go overboard some times.

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOl the computer got you good I take it. Just remember when doing any thing electrical if the screw driver gets welded fast to the metal boxes do not tell any one just dispose of the evidence.

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No jay i'm not mad I am going through a rough time rite now and when I am grumpy the slightest thing sets me off into a frenzy. I pretty much acted like a fool. By the way don't be useing that opinion word so much its starting to seem like a tounge twister.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.