The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,412 Posts
to each thier own. sorry to see you go. you will be missed. i think you do add value to the forums, i jsut dont agree with your belief in that area, and i dont have to, any more than you have to adopt my belief.

however, for the record i did not imply, that you dont care about them, i simply responded to exactly what you stated in 2 posts. doesn't leave much room for speculation or implication.

originally posted by seamonkey:
I agree that it is a good practice but as for me I'll be willing to take the chance. I meen to me snails hermits and basic clean up crew goes for around 2 buck a piece so I am more willing to take the chance.
---------
I am opposed to acclimation but then again I can afford it if something dies.

· Registered
3,412 Posts
seamonkey. i hope you understand i wasn't saying what i said to be rude to you. i was merely voicing my opinion just as you were. i think doug put it best, you have the right to your opinion, and way of thinking, we havea right to voice our opinion of your opinion. and you have a right to voice your opinion of my opinion of your opinion. and i have right to voice my opinion of your opinion of my opinion of your original opinion :funny:

my point is, it's unlikely that yo uwil lchange me, nor will i cahnge you (but i can hope lol) it's no reason to get upset or leave the baord over it.

you are a valuable member here. you ask lots of question, which benefit not only you, but anyone else, that may have had the same question. and you chime in and give help to others when you have the answers they are looking for.

the diveristy and friendliness here is what makes this such a great place. i would never want to be a member of a baord where EVERYONE has the same thought and ideas. many viewpoints are important.

glad you decided to stick around! :beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.