The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a new camera this week and had to post some pics form the tank. this is using a 80mm lense with different lenses that screw on to the front. all photos are croped but not touched up.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Very nice. I love the one of the RBTA! :thumbup:

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Lol

Skipponator said:
Nice, I like the tang and RBTA, I'm not een going to comment on the 1st pic.
LOL at the naughty Skipponator :lol:

Nice pics Spazz

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skipponator said:
I'm not een going to comment on the 1st pic.
its my red and green lobo. i dont even want to know what you were thinking.

·
TCMAS Member
621 Posts
I know what he was talking about, cuz that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it too....lol

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
vertical said:
Getting better...Keep practicing:D
i cant wait to take some pics of your tank. the we will see the true colors that your getting. the hot pink milli and the ultra blue tort will be the target corals for my camera.

otolith said:
Look awesome. Esp. that RBTA pic.

What type of camera did you get? and where did you get it?
a friend of the family had a canon rebel eos that he sold me(steal of a deal) so he could get the new canon rebel eos xt. it came with alot of accesories so i was set to shoot some great pics. now i have to get better at the focusing when doing macro pics. im using the 80mm lens with 3 different macro rings to go over the front of the lens. this is a 6.2 mp camera that has unlimited settings for different pics you want to take.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vertical said:
Door is open:wavey: Come show me:thumbup: Then maybe you can convince me I need a new camera:D
it might just need to be set different. you take great pictures. they are in focus and show great detail. it just dont show the true colors of the corals. i have different setting that dull out the colors or makes them pop out. thats a good camera you have. is there any parametrs you can set? i can set the contrast, sharpness, saturation, and color tone in mine. i have 3 preset parameters and 3 programable parameters. right now im using the pre programed parameters.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here is just a couple more pics i took tonight after the lights went out. its Mr. crab. hes a cool little guy. this is why i will always have an anemone in the tank.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts