The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this list is far from complete, but a good estimate. These are all items a friend of mine is selling. I had NO idea these were in his backyard/garage till today, he is a former LFS/pet store owner who is just breaking into a great large tank design company. He no longer needs any of this and just needs to move it out. ALL OFFERS WELCOMED!

ALL tanks are used acrylic - some Tru-Vu, some S&S (also from Hayward) - some bottom or back drilled, easy to patch or to use as is. He has plenty of spare acrylic pieces for any kind of patching or extra material you might want.

- 8 - 40g

- 4 - 50g breeders (3ft x 18" front to back)

- 1 - 125g

- 3 - 30g cube

- 1 - 55g black back undrilled Tru-Vu

- 9 - 55g divided (in half) with dual overflows (one in each side)

- 2 or 3 - 6"x8" by six foot (maybe eight foot) 16 compartment fish display/quarantine system - you've all sen those little cube display rows, same thing

AND - 1 - 7ft venturi style protein skimmer (It's German, don't remember the name, Saunders?) also has a pump for it, but I didn't see it or know the brand.

any other misc. stuff he might have laying around would probably be free for the taking, old plumbing pieces, various filter components - it really is sort of a jumble right now, I have no idea of the total picture myself, except for the tanks, which I just saw today.

Any offers or inquiries welcomed, he just wants to move it out. Pictures are a couple days away if that is what you are wanting, so I'll get those when I can.

PM or e-mail at [email protected],

Thanks!
Chris

All in Napa, Ca

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry! The kind of mood he's in right now, I bet he'd let it all go for a couple hundred bucks.

Are you SURE you don't need a seven foot skimmer?:p

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I definately don't need the skimmer... :lol:

But if you were a lot closer I'd be interested in the 50G breeders and the 30G cubes... I don't even want to think about what shipping on them would be...

·
Registered
807 Posts
cyberchef,
If you decide to take a road trip let me know.

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those are the three 30g cubes stacked next to it, fyi

- there are obviously more pieces that go with it, including a pump if you wanted, but that is the body anyways.

bb

·
Registered
290 Posts
Everyone needs a 7 foot skimmer! It's one of those " gotta have " ;) items.

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everything has sold, thanks to all who inquired. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts