The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id rather not buy a bunch of pumps i wont use so I'm curious if anyone has a tunze and/or seio i can loan for a few days to test against the modded MJ's . All i will be doing with them is turning them on to get a feel for how much flow each puts out side by side and then using them to fill the same sized garbage bag and see which does it faster in an attempt to see what the real flow the modded MJ is doing.

I can also bring my MJ to your house and do the tests in your bathtub rather than mine : )

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I have a 6060 uncontrollable I could take out. I am still waiting for that parts list I emailed you about over a month ago. I was confused on what to get from your site to make these :)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smeese said:
I have a 6060 uncontrollable I could take out. I am still waiting for that parts list I emailed you about over a month ago. I was confused on what to get from your site to make these :)

lol sorry i didn't get back to you , you have no idea how many emails i get with that same question .... some times i forget who i got back to and who i didn't

each build here lists exactly what you need to build one. you might also want to try the common questions.

http://www.reefchili.com/MJmods.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts