The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I've had my tank running for like 3-4 weeks, and i've had the live rock in my care for maybe around 3-4 months. So I'm sure its all cycled and cured. My light comes today and its a 13 watt 50/50. My tank is a 5 1/2 gallon but the display is only around 4. So thats around 3.something wpg. I am looking for a zoa frag. I dont need anything really nice, I would just like a frag of some. I don't have anything to trade, but I do have some cash. So if you have any frags for sale or to give. Let me know, we can work something out to find a way for me to get them. Thanks

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mark...when I get back from my honeymoon, I'd be more than happy to give you a zoa frag! Also got LOTS of GSP's if you want a piece or two (or 10).

;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike, but for now It will have to wait.
The stuff came and the ballast I had I thought I could use, I cant, so I have to find either a ballast or just get a kit online somewhere.

·
Registered
284 Posts
o/" It's official raise your glasses
Cause this party gonna go to Damascus o/"

lol i thought damascus was in like africa...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I just ordered a 2 x 13 watt PC retrofit kit from nanotuners. I got 2-3 day priority mail as my shipping so hopefully thursday. Then I'll be able to get some corals!:banana:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your still willing skeety, I'd love to get a zoa frag. How much would you want for one? I will also have to get some food or something to be able to feed I guess so once I have that IM READY!:banana: I got the lights installed into the hood today. Its nice to actualy be able to see whats in my tank.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mark...I don't want anything. The prettier ones aren't really ready to frag...but I do have some peach zoo's that are already fragged. You can have those ones at any time. I'll even throw in a GSP if you want it.

Let me know when you wanna swing by and get it!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, I can come any time that works for you I guess. I dont know if ur home now or at work, but if you home I can maybe come by in a little? If not maybe sometime tonight or tomorow. Are you feeding them anything else? I got some zooplex yesterday and Im doing my weekly water change today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts