The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so far I have a large sting ray, X-large wrasse, 1 large and 2 medium clown fish, a bi-coloured angel, large porcipine puffer, and a sailfin tang, I want to find something diff. what and where can I look for something?

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Could you please give us your tank specs? You must have a large tank with what you have already listed! We can go from there!:)

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
i suggest not getting anything else for several months. i think you have a very heavy bio-load now. make sure you parameters stay good for several months. i suggest you start doing very large water changes also. wrasses and the sting ray are very messy eaters. they leave alot of waste when feeding. you will not be able to keep any kind of clean up crew in that tank. between the ray and the trigger everything is fair game. watch the trigger closely it may start nipping at anything in that tank. the ray may be its first target.

G~

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't really had a lot of problem from anything yet, The sting ray is rather large so no one really messes with him at all, the trigger is only about 1 and a half inches, so he is still small

1 - 5 of 5 Posts