The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a really nice chunk of cheato. I dont mind paying/trading for it. Im looking for more of like 2 zip lock baggies or something. I have some zoas, and tons of other corals to trade.

Im also looking for some Acan lords, I just got a nice rock of some in the mail and there looking great, just would like some more. Same as cheato, have tons to trade or dont mind paying.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Where did you get the Acan's?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
out of a trade for some PPE's

·
Registered
260 Posts
With Rommel?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, Rommel wanted to trade but I made him pay, I regret that now.. But I actually made out pretty well. They guy gave me a 1.5x1.5 peice of alien eye favia, 5 polyps of red and grey acan lord, 9 polyps of armor of god palys, 40 polyps of light pink palys, and about 40-50 more polyps of some hot pink palys. I was really happy with the trade, I only gave up 9 polyps of PPe. The other cool thing was USPS messed up my shipment and sent it to jacksonville fl so it took 2 days to get to me instead of the normal one(express shipping) and everything still made it fine.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Armor of God go for $40 a polyps. I know I bought a single on from Rommel. Now I have 3.

Rommel's got some cool looking stuff. Several of us bought some stuff from that did not make it. Not only did he replace them, but with free shipping and a few extra. Of course I spent another $60 with him.

So when am I able to see your tank?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm Ill clean up the place and maybe later this week (I have roommates, you know what I mean). I still dont have the 37 up. I too am having sump troubles. I have one but its just not big enough to fit everything in it. Its a wetdry and im thinking about gutting it (taking out the bio ball area) and then adding in baffles and making it into a regular sump. If I keep it the way I have it my return pump is going to have to be Inline and its a Mag9.5 so I dont want to risk the leaking. The return area in the wetdry is like 9.5x9.5 which is the exact size of my skimmer, then my skimmer has the gate valve mod on it which makes it even larger. Then I want to add a fuge so thats going to have to be a seperate tank so I dont know what to do. Then theres the hood which wont be able to hold 4 VHOs and that PFO pendant, so Im going to have to only use 2 vhos and try to get a hold of a DE Retrofit. So that has been a huge deal..

But yea the guy I traded with was awesome, we had agreed on 7 ppes for some pink palys and stuff. Then I went to go make him a frag and it was 9 ppes so I was like well do you wnat to just trade for 9 and he agreed. I was just like make me a cool pack, I dont care what you put in it, suprise me. I was like just remember the frag im sending you sales from anywhere from 180-400 bucks depending on where you go. And he made sure to set me up well.

I am thinking about placing an order with rommel, but he has soo much that I would want so I gotta wait until I have an extra 500 or so bucks to spare, which at this point will be a loooong time. haha..

Anyways Ive done enough rambling for this post..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts