The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not to happy with my current skimmer. I removed the beckett injector last night and put the venturi back on and its working better but not much better. I know I need a mag 18 or larger to run the beckett injector but I really don't want a mag 18 or larger in my sump. I also need a skimmer with an ozone port. Any recommendations on a skimmer that will skim 260 gallons of water and has an ozone port? I also am thinking that I need a needlewheel skimmer

I like the Precision Marine bullet 3 but will like to look at other options

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
nope

I am looking at these lifereef skimmers. $409 with pump and its external. Rated for a 250 gallon tank. Lifereef has one of the best venturi driven skimmers

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been looking for one. I can only find the corallife reactor and its rated for a 100mg/hr ozone generator. Do you know where I can find a bigger one?

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I take back what I said about my sealife skimmer. Its the champ now after i removed the beckett mod. I think my pump was too small for that mod.

However I still have the ozone problem

·
Professional Acro killer!
1,131 Posts
is the h&s what your going to be buying? I was really considering one of them but honestly the price is just a bit to high for me right now since I have to buy all of our equipment still.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts