The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little brother just moved to Mankato and being the generous bro that I am I gave him my 58 Oceanic (although I should have traded it for some of Marys beautiful SPS while I had the chance ;) ) and now I need a skimmer and some lights. I am trying to keep this simple as I will have to care for it until he can catch on to the skills necessary to keep things alive. I borrowed some books to him so he can study up and should actually show this forum to him as well. Anyways if you got a hang on skimmer around LMK along with some 30" PC's or something in that line. Also if you have any extra rock you want to dump off cheap or unwanted fish that will fit in a 58 LMk and we can work something out. Thanks to all who reply Steve

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I was still debating till yesterday when he said he wanted to do an aquarium. Sorry. :( In a way it is a bummer for me because I would have love to get something out of it since I have a ton into it and it is a nice oceanic tank, but on the other hand I get to set up a new tank and not have to pay for the electricity. :) PS nice signature!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have some equipment available right now if you're interested:

HOB CPR BakPak
36" Coralife Deluxe Lunar Aqualight
Red Sea Wavemaster Pro

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a Turboflotor that is in great condition and I know the previous owner took good care of it too :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL I have owned that thing about 4 different times. LOL I will mention it to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts