The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace the lighting on one of my tanks with a 192 or 384w PC light fixture. If anyone has one for sale, or knows of one, throw me a price. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dirk, what are the dimensions of the 3'? Do they come with or w/o bulbs? Have any pics you could email me? Lastly, price?

·
1,035 Posts
Custom Sea Life hood

it is 36.5"x12"x4" comes with 2white/2blue's and is $475 no pics, but it is the standard CSL abs hood. Black abs plastic w/fan, with acrlyic cover/shield, 2 on/off switches with 2 bulbs on each.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dirk, next quarter's books are going to kill me, I'll have to save some more money. Can I get back to you on that? I'm not sure how long I'm going to have this 46 going. I might switch to a 58, and get a MH setup.

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
vertical said:
Ok lets try some lower prices

3. Hamilton 4x96 PC light with built in fan. It has 2 6500k bulbs and 2 actinics. Light is only four months old. would like $200.00 obo.
Will not ship possible delivery within 100 miles.
I have pics available.
might trade for 1800 gph+ pump (no Rios plz), Red Sea wave master pro, RO unit, KALK Reator, or try me interested in SPS.

Thank for looking,
Casey Kilde
i don't know if he still has it, but hth

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tyler, where is that light located? On the 20 gallon, I should be going up to st cloud in the next couple weeks....do you just want me to email possible days I can meet you up there? Thanks, Mike

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
he is located in New Richland.

about the 20, that would be great, let me know. if i end up going to the cities(perhaps this saturday), would you be available at all? i'll know for sure tomorrow if i'm going or not.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, Email me and I'll give you my #........where did you find that ad??? Can you get his email address for me? Thanks, Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts