The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm changing the sump on my 46 from a 20 to a 29, to allow more clearance for my skimmer. If anyone has an old tank laying around, that hasn't had anything bad put in it, throw me a price. small scratches, etc. ok. But it's gotta hold water, otherwise my wife's going to make me change hobbies. Also, if anyone has any frags from any type of hammer, bubble, frogspawn that they want to sell, I'm looking to have about 6 or 7 med. sized hard corals in my tank. Thanks again:beer:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have two tiny frogspawn frags that started out thier lives with a huge magnet crashing down on them and thus persuaded them to leave the confines of the mother colonies house. they are doing nicely you are welcome to them if you want them.
Matt

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Toyfreek, I don't mean to kick the horse in the mouth, but what color are they? I'm asking because I have one that is brown with purple tips. If they are green or purple I'd be glad to take them. Small ones are great, want to put a few different in my 46, and I don't have all the room that I wish I did. Thanks:beer:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Matt, I'll take one of the frags if they're happen to be brown with purple tips :)

I already have one that is green (from Dirk). It started to split in two now and has 2 other small heads coming out but still too small yet to frag.

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
Mike, If your planning to come to the meeting on Tues, I've got a small frag of frogspawn that is green with pink tips also a green torch that is very simliar looking. They are both small 1-2 heads. Let me know if you want it and plan to attend.

I've also got an old 29g tank your welcome to. The glass seems pretty thin so probably tempered on all sides. I wouldn't attempt to drill it...... Your welcome to it for free if you like......

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt, thanks for the frags, found them good seats and the green tips at night gave me points with the wife. Next time your taurus needs brakes, or anything else, drop me an email. Thanks again

·
big fishy
941 Posts
I still have a brown with green tips club finger coral (stylophora pistillata) between golf ball and tennis ball size and a staghorn frag, brown with purple tips if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.