The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee, tea, different kinds of bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. Fresh fruit on the side.

See you all later today.

· Premium Member
21,312 Posts
Good Morning Everyone
Rainy yucky day here but it's warmish :)

we have an appointment at the grade school to see if we can get violet tested into First grade - according to state law she needs to repeat kindergarten since she was born 6 weeks after the September 1 cut off

· Retired Wanderer
22,690 Posts
Morning everyone. Good luck with the testing Kelli for Violet. She will be one hell of a colorer if she has to repeat Kindergarten.

KIA do you have a link to that running and drinking event? That sounds perfect for me.

· Mommy Mod
10,257 Posts
Good Morning Everyone

we have an appointment at the grade school to see if we can get violet tested into First grade - according to state law she needs to repeat kindergarten since she was born 6 weeks after the September 1 cut off
Ditto on the weather down here in Central Il - thunder and lightening. Maybe I should get a book and a blanket out and start reading.

Good Luck on teh testing - does V have any idea that she's taking a test or is she just going to do "stuff".
My friend and I were just talking about this kinda thing - her daughter has a summer birthday and was thinking about waiting a year. Ended up not, but repeting was one of the things she talked about.

Good Luck to V, I know she will do great!

Morning everyone. Good luck with the testing Kelli for Violet. She will be one hell of a colorer if she has to repeat Kindergarten.
:funny:

SOOOO True. Erin comes how with endless coloring pages.

· Super Moderator
35,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck on that, Kelli. My brothers went through a mess like that when we moved from PA to NC in the 60s. They just ended up being young for their grade :rolleyes:

· kid impersonator
23,890 Posts
Good Morning Everyone

don't push it too much, Dawn has seen some kids get pushed into the next grade, and end up repeating 2nd or 3rd grade to catch up

· Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Less than 2 weeks until the wedding, if I change my mind can I get assylum on someone's couch?:nuts:

Actually we are just wishing we aloped and wanting to put the whole day behind us as soon as we can!

· Retired Wanderer
22,690 Posts
Less than 2 weeks until the wedding, if I change my mind can I get assylum on someone's couch?:nuts:

Actually we are just wishing we aloped and wanting to put the whole day behind us as soon as we can!
My wife's mom tried to commander our wedding so we got married at Garden of the Gods with only a witness each, then went on our honeymoon. When we came back she sent her mom a photo album. It was way simpler that way.

We still had the reception paid for as well as pictures so did all that stuff four months later with way less stress.

· Mommy Mod
10,257 Posts
I just want to renew my vows on a beach somewhere :)

My moms wedding gift was leaving me the heck alone to plan it and helped when I asked. One of the most sane and brilliant things my mom has EVER done. ( She is not known for those kind of moves, usually makes me crazy, but that was like the BEST gift ever!)

garden of the Gods is so beautiful Perry I bet it was wonderful!

· Administrator
61,340 Posts
Morning Gang, just made the morning cutoff here ;)
I have actually been on in other forums, doing work, and trying to get the lawn planted, we are getting sprinkles today so it seems like a good time :)

· Retired Wanderer
22,690 Posts
Well I went home and checked the mail and looks like I got a suprise for my upcoming Birthday - Jury Duty :help:

Checked the weather and looks like we are going skiing Saturday. That should be fun.

· Administrator
61,340 Posts
Well I went home and checked the mail and looks like I got a suprise for my upcoming Birthday - Jury Duty :help:

Checked the weather and looks like we are going skiing Saturday. That should be fun.
Ah jury duty, I been expecting to get a redo on mine since I had to slide out last time.
Have fun skiing :)

· Retired Wanderer
22,690 Posts
Ah jury duty, I been expecting to get a redo on mine since I had to slide out last time.
Have fun skiing :)
I am not even going to try and get out of it. I think Jury Duty being on my birthday will be funny to the people that hear all the lame excuses.

Arapaho Basin is open until June 7th. Hope the conditions for skiing are not too crappy this late in the season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.