The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', sleepyheads on TRT!

Coffee is ready. Let's see what to have. Pancakes with VT maple syrup! Bacon and sausage for a sweet killer, nanners and other fruit. Greek yogurt for Dave (Shred5) and anyone else who wants it.

Yikes, Daniel, too bad you won't be able to see us talk about you while you're gone. We need to set a tickler to check up on you in June ;)

Perry - Your bench project turned out great!

Last night I watched old movies on TMC - Mildred Pierce and Stella Dallas. Haven't done that kind of thing in years.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Saturday

Morning All!Coffee and French Toast and scramble eggs!Warming up today so outside work is on the menu!Enjoy the day!

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, George :wavey: I wondered where everyone was this morning...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Heading back to the office, but I wanted t stop in to wish everyone a happy Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, Carl! Sorry you're having to work today :(

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Headed back down to the flatlands today.

Got a new grill to put together soon as we get home.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, George, Carl, Perry & All! :)

Sunshine and 70's for the weekend. True Spring, finally!

Cath, after VOL sports, TMC is my first option for tv fare.

Carl, sorry you're on the job today. Do you always work Saturdays?

FishGirl took this last weekend while at Trafalgar Square in London during her Easter Break from St. Andrews:

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning gang.
Crazy busy last shift. Crazy tired yesterday. Back at the FD today, hoping for a little sanity.
Allie got her first job. She will be working at the aeropastle kids store that is opening in the mall here.
Time to run. Y'all have a great weekend!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Ray! :)

Congratulations to Allie for her first job! Nothing like real world experience to round out a young person.

You taught her well Dick!
Thanks, but she's waaaay ahead of me in talent and artistic composition, George. It took me 50 years to win my first photo or art award and she'd won dozens and dozens before even finishing high school.

Dick:)

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
morning yall
well off to walmart see yall later have fun

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Morning all :wavey:,
Back from the Home and Garden show, and though it was kinda sparse on vendors/businesses, we did touch base with a few contractors to think about.

Dunno what the day has in store for me today, but first thing is to figure out if I work with my current lazy bones attitude I have going now, or try to bust out of it and get moving around here. A lil too chilly,overcast and windy outside to get enthused about anything outdoors today, so if anything it'll be inside busywork today.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Sounds like my weather Jeff but I worked outside!I took care of the backyard and side yard,Put down moss remover,roundup all the beds and areas I don't want the grass that's growing then weed and feed the lawns.

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
George, have rain forecasted for most of the upcoming week, so I'm using that as a excuse not to do much outside LOL.

Guess I can do a lil more prepwork on the stuff that does most the work outside,,which kinda falls in that outside work category :agree: :rolleyes: ;) .

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
well got back from walmart and its so pretty here I spent time outside moving stuff around cleaned up the bbq and got the turkey fryer and put some chicken in it for dinner gonna make mash taters and greenbeans with it , the neighbors are coming over , there bobbys friends from work they moved over here the other day so bobbys gotta buddy close by now lol, they ride to work together
well off to finish prepping stuff see yall later

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Cath & FishDaddy, I always work Saturday, but almost never work Monday and am usually the only one in the office on Saturday, so I think I get the better end of the deal.
FishDaddy, I haven't been across the pond in a decade or two, but I remember Trafalgar Square well. I'm jealous, but my Sister is trying to fanagle She and I and our brother going to Ireland in the Summer/Fall, so maybe I'll absorb a bit of that region's air again soon.

All, The day for me was actually rather pleasant in the office. The day started out with me locking my keys in the house and having to call a friend with my spare, and ended with the same friend calling regarding dinner plans when I thought it was two hours earlier than it was. I quickly tabled a couple projects, but my brief stress level at the realisation probably changed dinner plans as well. But, it's a gorgeous day for a change (well, temperature is nice) so who really cares, eh?

New tank cycle has finally started, A dead clam virtually dissintegrated and then I wasn't feeding enough for the tank size to get anything but a trace of nitrites, but I got it going on now.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Morning all :wavey:,
Back from the Home and Garden show, and though it was kinda sparse on vendors/businesses, we did touch base with a few contractors to think about.

Dunno what the day has in store for me today, but first thing is to figure out if I work with my current lazy bones attitude I have going now, or try to bust out of it and get moving around here. A lil too chilly,overcast and windy outside to get enthused about anything outdoors today, so if anything it'll be inside busywork today.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:
That's funny you mention the garden show because I was listening to the radio today & they were saying that they were supposed to have their spring garden sale in Rhinelander WI (northern WI )today at the local hardware store, but they had to bring out all their winter salt and shovels, etc because it's still snowing. Luckily it's 62 in southern, WI today.

Fish Daddy: that's a really great experience for your daughter. I love to see all of your pics from the smokies since I probably spend more time on photography than fish. I was there in the fall of '97 and we caught the remnants of an atlantic hurricane. Had to leave our campsite in the park and get a hotel in Gatlinburg. Also, I got a cold the day before we left, but it was still beautiful.

Just added a new korralia 850 to my 54 gallon tank aiming under the rocks. The water is kinda cloudy and lots of stuff floating around. I guess my 450's weren't doing the trick. I think I'll get another:beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts