The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some liverock to set up a little 6 gallon nano in the next week. I was wondering who the good LFS are that have live rock. I know most carry some, but what are some stores that usually have a better selection than others. I would like the stores to be on the north side of town because I live in Norcross.

Another option.... does anyone have around 10 lbs of live rock that I can buy? From an establisted tank or a tank that you are taking down?

Anything would help! The person I wanted to get it from (in Columbia, SC) hasnt returned emails or phone calls.

William Mann
University of South Carolina
(Home in Norcross for the summer!)

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Check out the sponsor stores - all of us carry a good selection of rock.

Listing of the sponsors can be found on our ARC website, linked in my signature line below.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
bamann345 said:
I am looking for some liverock to set up a little 6 gallon nano in the next week.
I am also about to startup a nano in a few weeks and am interested in hearing about other peoples setup. Can you post your tanks specs (type of tank, lighting, filtration ect...)

Also did you bring any southdown back w/ you ??? I would be interesed in getting one bag (even 1/2 a bag would work). If so PM me I could buy it or tade a frag for it.

Charles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.