The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this LR is starting to amaze me...im seeing more and more from it everyday but yet today another question to ask...there is a cluster of about 6-7 very small dark brown tubes...for the first few days there was nothing then i moved my powerhead in the event that the dead corali had was alive and then these very very small things came out...at first i would guess feathers but they do not open up like that there is just little things as fine as a hair waving around that look to be a dark yellow-gold in color...i wish i could get pics but it is justtoo small for my camera

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I know exacly what you are saying. It is amazing the amount of time I have spent looking at the rock. And my wife called me crazy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yea..i sit at my tank every nite almost an hour each time (sometimes more)...last night saw my bristleworm out again...saw my clams moving around the LR and all the shrimp out...its amazing sitting there with a red lamp and seeing all the little creatures in the tank that some dont think of

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
We all do the sitting and watching. We're such good mothers and fathers.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
im thinking spirinoid worms... need to spell check, bet here is a super blown up picture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts