The Reef Tank banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Come on Folks.....Vinnie's on in 2 minutes. Grab the snacks, and DOWN IN FRONT!
Hack
Link is on His Sea Horse thread.
Souvenir Toy Art Font Sweetness

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
...... :unsure: .......hmmmmmm?
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Yup misspell of Daughter , PDX is short for Portland ( its Airport code) Ex SIL has a Ram EcoDiesel. Sorry for the confusion, been a long hot muggy day, Heat abatements have not proven effective and the staff is pissed working in 100 temp inside while owner is in Baja

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks Doug for the 4-1-1 (y)
On Vinnie's SH site the links still there if you want to watch it.....just won't be 'live'.....it ran almost 2 1/2 hrs.....I'm off to bed.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,584 Posts
Afternoon all, wasnt hot, humidity was only 33% but they lied. New fan is in, its like standing next to a Cessna doing a run up. Breakers on coolers keep tripping, Its cooler in Cabo san Lucas that=n here, my coworkers are on verge of quitting
I recall a hot spell where my roof top condensers kept popping breakers. I actually set up a spinning type lawn sprinkler on the coils to help cool them. It worked & got us through, won;t help you inside though.

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Got through the day at least till quittin time, peak heat is shortly after shift change 2 ish, Kept the store at 90F by then, one earplug in left ear to dampen noise of fan as I stand at cash register. Glad to be ove it till someone saysscrew it and quits. I will be last man standing

21 - 28 of 28 Posts