The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......Hi, just Me.
Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY to All!

73 heading to the mid 80's with the ever present chance of a shower this time of the year. NO HEAT WAVE involved today......CERTAINLY NO 107F like Doug faced yesterday.

Coffee is going, and I'll be heading to the creek this morning.......may/man not for a whole day.

Hope grooviness greets All this morning,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
.......WOW......These blasted computers/phones that think they know better than us with their 'spelling stuff'. :oops: Was one thing when it was just me being a terrible speller....I can live with THAT, but I can't claim that most of the time now.

Still himming and hauling about heading to the creek yet.....still battling an ear infection that has one ear shut down, and the 2nd is 'intermittent'. Going from hard of hearing to I CAN'T HEAR.......dangerous enough, but vertigo on top of that is bordering on stupid in my line of work. Climbing, and operating the lift 10' off the ground, and jumping between boats.....AIN'T at the top of my SMART THINGS TO DO LIST.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,657 Posts
No that is a bad thing Hack. I wouldn’t recommend putting in scuba tanks either.

Good morning all. Coffee is coffieed and I am about to jump in the truck. I will take the boy home after work and make a stop at the big LFS in Hamilton on the way back. Some good silicone and plumbing bits are in order. Most of the plumbing will come from Home Depot but I am hoping the LFS has good gate valves.

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speak up, can't hear Ya. 😁 Yeah, THAT joke fades fast.

Good morning Rick, and hope the day is agreeable for Ya.
I'm still on the fence.......maybe other 'things' I can do.....maybe, but need to be there to find out. PHONE ain't the best option. May try to TEXT......but the boss I don't think knows how, and I suck at it.....I can push frozen honey up hill faster than I can type.....SEE?

Looking forward to watching your 'build' Pal,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good morning Haque, Rick at all,

it’s another muggy day here in South Louisiana, not a whole lot going on today just the typical daily routine.

You guys you’re having busy this morning. Have a great hump day.

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Good afternoon, Hack, Rick, Vinnie, Doug, and all of TRT!

First thing - Hack, I hope you listened to Dr. Jen and your guy friends on the daily thread. No way should you be at work! Maybe you need to go to an ENT to check out your ears. Are you are you growing potatoes in there?🤪

Rick Did I hear you say BIG LFS store? That sounds like great fun. Remember to share a photo of the loot that you buy. Refresh my memory about what your son does. Is he in college?

Doug, your temperatures out there are just plain mean, and bad for everyone!

If all goes well and I can figure out the live stream thing tonight I will be on along with Robert king the inventor of CharChamber.
Oh boyeee! I wish I could watch that tonight. I bet you’ll be able to figure it out and will do a fantastic job. I’m so proud of one of our very own being on a show!

Feeling a little bit better today but my GI tract it’s not in working order yet. The antiviral drug is working, I’m very grateful for that. My diet options are quite bland, but that’s all I can tolerate right now. The thought of salad makes me weak. That’s partly because though I have not lost my sense of taste or smell, I have no appetite. Oh well…

I better reply with this so I can see if Hack is home.

Lots of love and hugs and peace and good health to everyone!

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I listened to Dr. Mom/Hack/Friends.....voices in my head("Some of them."), and opted to sit here and feel guilty. Sucking on SOME frozen pepperoni/sausage pizzas at the moment.

I'm taking tomorrow AND Friday off as I have some Dr's that want my money since the ER visit last week.....as well as tomorrow there's a 'Life celebration' for my older Brother that passed this spring. With my Brother's passing that passes the torch to my Younger Brother and me as the last of the original Clan. Mom n Pop had 6 of Us.....5 Boys and 1 Girl, She being the eldest of Us. We were the 'Hack's'....a 'mentality/attitude' we inherited from Our' Pop and His Father.
Nathanael being the only Grandchild with THAT attitude, thus leaving 3 to carry on the 'tradition'.

Vinnie I sure hope the show goes on, and I threw EVERYTHING off our table to watch......COM'ON now....
Hack

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll scrape everything edible off and throw some lettuce on top Cath if'n you want to try some pizza....:unsure:.....uhhhhh....Lettuce pizza? THAT'S go to be a new one even in this goofy world.
Hack

.....OOOooooooo....LET US PIZZA! :unsure: :cool: We'll make a fortune!

·
Administrator
49,480 Posts
OK went and paid the storge bill, got some kid chow, Saughter is going up to PDX to see Blacktop Mog, got her a pair of tickets to see them . Tickets were cheaper than fuel for her ex eco diesel ( 30+ mpg) any way heat and hoomid is up and its nasty out. Tomorrow os about 10F higher

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good evening all,

the rain missed us today. Was overcast and some lighting nearby, but now blue skies.

I’m tired today. Maybe my nerves sitting in. I’m not used to talking . Lol well not used to talking to a bunch of strangers. See how it goes. But just having my seahorses featured this last week or so on HumbleFish and a few other places on Facebook I have been getting request for seahorses . Most want shipped, so I’ve been looking into it.

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah Doug.....Jen and I were just talking about 'foreign languages' and your post popped up. RIGHT ON CUE!:confused:
I did figure out 'saughter' probably meant Daughter.....but the rest....I'll do a Penguins of Madagascar.
Penguin Bird adélie penguin Beak Neck

got some kid chow, Saughter is going up to PDX to see Blacktop Mog,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
YOU?...:cool:....You have definitely got this Vinnie, and there's a Table full of your Friends rooting you on back here. Go 'own the place' and HAVE FUN!(y)
Hack

1 - 20 of 28 Posts