The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im about to get some cured liverock and some sand and a light and i wanted 2 know if the best thing tro do was to go to a lfs or to order it online with a couple others things for my tank like a powerhead

·
Registered
557 Posts
for light, get from doug at reeftanklighting.com he's in woodstock. and a sponsor, or sam at aquabuys can hook you up with just about anything. also a sponsor and in lawrenceville. Cleanup crew, you have to love kevin with nga-reef.com he's in alpharetta.
There is a sponsor list on the www.atlantareefclub.org site, that will give idea of many that support the club.
You being in alpharetta, petland alpharetta and petland duluth as well as aquarium showcase, if you want to be able to walk in and pick something up, usually comes at a price though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was hoping to go to petland in duluth since im like right next to it but it is really pricy, but i was hoping to get my liverock sand powerhead and heater 2day cause i love having something to look at, at night before i go to sleep.
it the main thing that puts me to sleep

·
Registered
573 Posts
aquabuys also carrys liverock now! its 3.99 LB

·
Registered
461 Posts
pillz,

can you pick up locally at aquabuys or do they only ship? also, do they give the ARC 10% discount?

·
Registered
573 Posts
yea you can pick up locally, but you only get the dico on tanks stands and canopys.

·
Registered
51 Posts
LFS gives you the option of picking the right shape you are looking for.....

Online give you cheaper rocks.....

I went half online and half lfs....

·
Registered
557 Posts
amureges, that's the beauty of aquabuys... they're an online vendor that is located in Lawrenceville, and you get best of both worlds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts