The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Please forgive the FauxPost :) Since people are comming from all over for the TRT picnic, I didn't know which region to post this sale offer to, so here it is. If anyone is interested I can bring it to Tom's and save you the shipping costs. I would also consider trading for frags or frags and cash combos, etc...

I've got a NEW Spyder Light reflector and mogul socket just sitting around. New I think these cost $50, but I'd be willing to let it go for $25.

I've also got a USED VHO set up. It's an IceCap 660 ballast with heat sink and wiring harness. It's currently set up for 4 x 36" VHO bulbs, (also used) with waterproof end caps in two separate 36" hoods and reflectors. This set up would cost about $250 new, but I'll let it go for $150.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :wavey:

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
would you be interested in any pumps? i am thinking of bringing a score of pumps i have lying around. i am also thinking of bringing an old 55g and a large acrylic sump. just trying to clean house a bit.

anybody else bringing anything to Tom's on Saturday?

G~

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, when John goes up tomorrow to start cooking the pig, he's already bringing me a Mag 5 he's selling. Someone else may want one. You wouldn't happen to have a UV hanging around would you?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One last bump in case anyone needs lights from me or pumps from Geoff.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I wish I was going to the picnic, because I would probably pic them up from you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts