The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming down to Atlanta this weekend and was wondering if anyone could suggest some fish stores near Discovery Mills or the Mall of Georgia?

·
Registered
573 Posts
The avairium, We just got tons of stuff in up there. If you like clams then I would give them a shot. Theres also petland duluth and under The wave.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
Though not near Discover mills, you should make the drive to Cappucino Bay Aquarium...a must see for any reefer visiting Atlanta :D

- Michael

·
Registered
573 Posts
Actually no. under the wave is most likely about to close down. the owner was trying to sell the place not to long ago. It seems that he has bounced checks with every distributor that he could get fish from.. Now the only way he can get a shipment in is actually go down to sunpet and show cash before picking a single coral...crazy...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been to Cap Bay. Do you have the address of The avairium?

·
Registered
274 Posts
yea i havent heard much about under the wave, they didnt really have much to choose from either

·
Registered
274 Posts
but petland duluth is pretty expensive, i think, most of it is overpriced but there are some stuff you could get a good deal on if you look hard enough

·
Registered
218 Posts
Avarium Address

cclayton said:
Been to Cap Bay. Do you have the address of The avairium?
Avarium
3500 Gwinnett Place Drive
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone : (770) 495-0540
Store Hours : Mon-Fri 10-8 / Sat 11-7 / Sun 12-6

1 - 13 of 13 Posts