The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my remodeled aggressive fish only tank. I am want to see other pictures of local tanks as I think it would be sweet to see some pictures and maybe mine can help promote ideas or yours can create new ideas for me or anyone else!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys, here is one of my 210!! This picture is a little older, but will post a new one after I do a water change and keep trying to get rid of the red hair algae!!

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the picture of my Emperor Angel, I got him with dull colors and Bad Lateral erosion a little over a week ago for $50 at A world of Fish. Great blue color is coming back and also the GF worked really hard to get this Pic!!!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the style of the tank still!! When there filled and have livestock they look amazing to me!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Simple but yet amazing. I love the tank. Where did you get the fake coral, as this is something I want to do for my baby sister!!:dance:

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
i'm so sorry looked at wrong line didnt realize this was your clubs post please forgive me , and you can remove again i'm so sorry.
yalls tanks look great by the way

1 - 17 of 17 Posts