The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
too much talking and not enough pictures lately, so.... ill call it. my newest fish is a cherub. so lets see everyones angels!!



in a day or so, someone else can pick a fish. but we need more pic threads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that a neon goby? i swear you stole my tank. weird. great shots! keep em comming people. and no... freshwater angels dont count.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,082 Posts
zxcv123 said:
Intresting - But sad :bawling:
Probably bad LFS conitions or improper acclamation/ tank stabilization
I am going for the LFS part. My tank is stable and i acclimate everything carefully. He was in my tank for those days and wouldn't eat then just died on me.

Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,758 Posts
Tim224DT said:
I am going for the LFS part. My tank is stable and i acclimate everything carefully. He was in my tank for those days and wouldn't eat then just died on me.

Tim
Yup probably was sick or stressed from the LFS
 

·
Tang Lover
Joined
·
7,326 Posts
Great shots guys!! keep 'em coming.

I've had a wierd relationship with Angels. I truly both LOVE and HATE them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
Here's my blurry baby. She's 4 years old and won't stay still a moment for a better pic.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great fish!! no one has larger ones? hmmm nice flames keri and kelli, love those coral beauties too bob! and john, thank platy for my pretty fish. it was his. i just lucked out one day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,532 Posts
leveldrummer said:
great fish!! no one has larger ones? hmmm nice flames keri and kelli, love those coral beauties too bob! and john, thank platy for my pretty fish. it was his. i just lucked out one day.
Thanks Andy He is a polyp picking snot but still my Favorite fish :)
 

·
Sumpless Girl
Joined
·
2,377 Posts
heres my coral beauty. i got her last week, very active fish. i named her Oprah cuz she got big fat lips :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,063 Posts
Those are Great looking Fish. I love angle fish but they like to eat coral and I like my coral so no angles for me (one week) haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
dobejazz said:
Thanks Andy He is a polyp picking snot but still my Favorite fish :)
Really? That stinks. Mine has been well behaved since day one. Sorry to hear your's has that interest.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top