581 - 600 of 607 Posts

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Tableware Table Cocktail Ti'punch Customer

Getting to know a local distillery. 😁 🥃

Jeans Sky Plant Vertebrate Leaf

My other hobby......hiding golf balls!😁

Didn't get the memo that this was update our picture month....SORRY!
Hack

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Is THAT a huge Chain Pickerel or a Muskee? That use to be my favorite past time before I became a Family man....NO REGRETS mind Ya. Been at least 2 years now since I hit the lakes with my Brother for some Large Mouth action, but decades before that outing.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts

before it warmed up.
Can't figure out how to rotate image.
Jerry.......If'n you put me in a room with a bunch of total strangers, and told to pick out folks from your forum.....I could do it with surprising consistency. You my Friend would scuttle my per near perfect record.

I had you pegged for a Carry Grant type.....NOT GOOD/NOT BAD just wouldn't have picked you out.
Hack
??FIRST PLACE for stump'n the Hack AWARD.

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Vinnie, I gave up voluntarily, drinking probably 30 years ago. I saw I was going down a path I'd seen too many Family and Friends go down. Only recently, I've began uncorking some Scotches, the likes I never would have dreamed possible in my cheap swill days. Will have a dram now n again....and it's for the pleasure of 'experiencing it'.

That's the thing with a setting such as our forum...the snippets we hear of folks could be miss leading. I love bantering with Doug over our latest acquisitions, but it graces my shelf for years.

And speaking of bourbon, the Sams gave me a bottle of JD old No 7 a few months back because I mentioned to the Mrs., 'I've always been curious what THAT STUFF tastes like....It wasn't a thing back in my drinking days. I tried it....had the hint of 'smokiness' I cherish, but compared to my Scotch whiskies I thought it a tad weak, even though I hovering around the 40 ABV mark.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,417 Posts
Is THAT a huge Chain Pickerel or a Muskee? That use to be my favorite past time before I became a Family man....NO REGRETS mind Ya. Been at least 2 years now since I hit the lakes with my Brother for some Large Mouth action, but decades before that outing.
Hack
Northern Pike. About 20" Not by any means a big one.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Jerry.......If'n you put me in a room with a bunch of total strangers, and told to pick out folks from your forum.....I could do it with surprising consistency. You my Friend would scuttle my per near perfect record.

I had you pegged for a Carry Grant type.....NOT GOOD/NOT BAD just wouldn't have picked you out.
Hack
🎊🏆FIRST PLACE for stump'n the Hack AWARD.
No more of the Indiana Jones type.

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
CATH!!!!!.......Down in M'Ville? The sky is falling.......RUN....doom n gloom......the end is near! :unsure: 😱
Font Happy Fictional character Bone Brick

Newspaper Publication News Font Material property

WOW!
Hack

See what 3-cups of joe do to me.....:ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Hi Cath....and Doug. Now that I got THAT checked off from my 'giggle of the day' list.......the gauntlet has been thrown as to where I gots to go find something worthy of this recent gathering of TRT famous faces.....
Hack

581 - 600 of 607 Posts