The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I'm off tomorrow morning to Europe for 4 weeks 2 days. I'm leaving my fiancee in charge of my tanks and have left her detailed instructions, but she doesn't know much about SW. I hope next time I post I won't be reporting a disaster! Pray for my reef!

Mike

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hope everythink works out! just tell her to look online for info or call a GOOD Lfs for instructions if you have one in the area.

last month I was in Europe for a couple of weeks, nothing really bad happened except my tank sitter forgot to dose calcium and I had a Lg. acro frag start to recede

Tell her she can always come here and ask questions:)

Ross

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be in London, Munich, and Innsbruk, leaving in a couple hours. I'll definately tell her to ask any questions here first, since I will be in limited contact!
Thanks everyone, see you in a month
Mike

·
Administrator
48,763 Posts
Asking here is a good start if she's at least semi skilled in reefin arts. Hopefully you have someone , ither another trusted reefer or a commercial venue that can back her up in case something goes awry.
Good Luck on your trip and Please Please be safe over there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.